Should I move on from my crush or not?

There's this guy in my art class, and he seems perfect, everything I liked about a guy. he's creative, Extremely friendly, and he seems outgoing as he always participates in class. We talked on Facebook a bit before, and yesterday was our first day of class. I think he's extremely interesting and unique. And because he's perfect, I feel like I'm not good eough for him. like I'm also very nice, and have a strong passion for art like him, but I'm shy and I don't know how to communicate with him. He seats one seat away from mine, and in another class, in front of me. But because we're all big group of art classes, I feel nervous in making conversation with him, though I don't want to loose the chance of becoming at least friends with him. I feel like he's one of a kind, and I can't stop thinking about him. But should I move on? Is there ever a chance for me? Yesterday was first day of classes and I was very quiet and nervous. What if I don't get comfortable in class? I really like him, but is it worth it? any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He is probably not as all that and a bag of chips as you think. He for sure is not perfect. Perfect people don't exist.

Why don't you just try striking up more of a friendship and talking to him? I don't think you have anything to lose. He is not going to know that you like him that much unless you tell him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes