My long term boyfriend practically left me for another women. What to do now?

My boyfriend of 8 years started cheating on me with his boss who is 18 years older than me she is also married but her and my ex are living in another city right now because of work ( so her husband doesn't know anything) she has givin him a lot of raises at work and buys him a lot of thing I broke up with him and he said that he didn't want that but that's my choice after a week of bieng over he started calling me telling me he wants to come back with me and everything will be OK he drunk texts me in the middle of the night saying he loves me and misses me and calls every day I've been ignoring him because I'm trying to move on since he seemed to really like this other women but I'm not sure why he continues to look for me, why would he be looking for me if he has another girlfriend? Will he give up if I continue to ignore him or will that make him look for me more?
Why is he even looking for me he text me that he felt like sh*t for what he did to me and wants to die but is still with this other women

32

Most Helpful Girl

• he just wants to come back because living with the new woman isn't permanent as she will go home to her husband eventually when the work in the other city is finished so he will have no where to go

hes also realized he can't grow old with a woman almost twice his age (if he's in the same age range as you) as she will be in wheel chairs long before him and he will have to take care of her, he is basically a sugar baby

ignore him, he's so pathetic and youd only be disrespecting yourself if you took him back