I think I'm kinda cheating. Advice?

so my name is Amanda 20 I have a boyfriend gill he is 27 we met at school I'm in love with him every thing going great we never argue his sweet kind and old fashion the best guy. But I have not told anybody this its kind strange. Well recently I have been thinking about a crush I had in middle school for some resin have thought about that since my freshman year of high school well my old crush from middle school was in the 8th grade we were in theater arts together and he would always be so kind to me name was Ryan what do I do help I fell so worng thinking about ryan I fell like I'm kinda cheating in a way on gill
this is for a friend to shy to ask tami

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what you feel bad about is what I have heard some talk about as emotional cheating, even then is this just something you don't have closure on. Even then I think that has something to do with being obsessed with another person , they are dominating your mind, and to a point it show in your relationship with your boyfriend. Then perhaps you need to find that closure within yourself to ease your mind, plus maybe he wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't a threat to him.