I really feel like giving up in life?

I am 8 months pregnant with my ex boyfriend's baby one day he is happy then the next he is a f***ing monster. He is so nice to me and concerned for our unborn baby when he needs money and if I don't give him money he says the nastiest things to me. He told his so called girlfriend that I am fat not pregnant to make her feel better yet he cleart knows I'm expectig he even felt my stomach and now he is saying that I am lying and after I send him 260 dollars he blocked me from Facebook. I am scared that he won't be there for my child's birth since there is no way to contact him. He has no job ad comes to me for help yet treats me emotionally abusive even when expectig his baby he puts mone, weed and bitches over this baby.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds like he'd be a terrible father. If he can't even treat the mother of his child with respect, how do you think he'll treat your child? Please make a decision on whether it's really worth keeping him around or even worrying about him. Only thing he seems to bring upon you is sadness. If he had a job and could financially support you I'd still say perhaps try to work things out but seeing as he's pretty much the definition of a scumbag Steve and has nothing to bring to the table I'd say let him go for good. Bringing a child up in that environment with such a dad is much more disturbing then raising the kid by yourself in a calm, peaceful environment. Think about your baby. You can do much better with someone else anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE