I really feel like giving up in life?

I am 8 months pregnant with my ex boyfriend's baby one day he is happy then the next he is a f***ing monster. He is so nice to me and concerned for our unborn baby when he needs money and if I don't give him money he says the nastiest things to me. He told his so called girlfriend that I am fat not pregnant to make her feel better yet he cleart knows I'm expectig he even felt my stomach and now he is saying that I am lying and after I send him 260 dollars he blocked me from Facebook. I am scared that he won't be there for my child's birth since there is no way to contact him. He has no job ad comes to me for help yet treats me emotionally abusive even when expectig his baby he puts mone, weed and bitches over this baby.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds like he'd be a terrible father. If he can't even treat the mother of his child with respect, how do you think he'll treat your child? Please make a decision on whether it's really worth keeping him around or even worrying about him. Only thing he seems to bring upon you is sadness. If he had a job and could financially support you I'd still say perhaps try to work things out but seeing as he's pretty much the definition of a scumbag Steve and has nothing to bring to the table I'd say let him go for good. Bringing a child up in that environment with such a dad is much more disturbing then raising the kid by yourself in a calm, peaceful environment. Think about your baby. You can do much better with someone else anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well honestly, I think with a guy like this you might want to look into child support, which will force him to help YOU, not the other way around. He honestly sounds like a real douche bag doing these things to you, so why not turn the tables and put it in the hands of the law?

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you are better off without him

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly all the jerks, creeps get all the women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't get an abortion early after seeing the kind of guy he is

1|1
    1|1
  • Out of sight, out of mind. It's not worth punishing yourself and your future over an irresponsible coward and ass hole

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He's gonna be paying child support right? If he won't be there emotionally for you, then that's the very least he can do. And next time be more selective about who you mate with. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, you need to get as far away from this guy as possible. I know it is difficult, but have you thought about adoption?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. Stop all contact with him. There is a good possibility that he won't be there for the child's birth. Expect the worst from him and prepare yourself for a life without him. if he ever gets a job, go down to the courthouse and put him on child support. Once he sees you're doing good without him, he'll probably try to weasel his way back into your life but don't believe a word he says. His true character is how he's acting now. Oh, yeah and STOP giving him money. Don't ever give one red cent to this lowlife. How you pregnant and you're giving HIM money? Ass backwards

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes