How should I confront him? His YouTube makes me really uncomfortable!

Today I just randomly decided to check out the public YouTube page of my boyfriend of 5 months, and found some stuff I feel queasy about. First of all, he's posted several videos of him gambling. I don't understand the video or what he's showing. He's also "liked" and commented on dozens other videos of gamblers. He's told me before he only gambles when he goes to Las Vegas (like once a year) but I'm suspecting it may be more, judging from how much he seems to like it. But how should I even confront him about that? I'm against gambling but it's his money...

Secondly, he subscribes to and frequently comments on a hot coworker's videos, should I be extra careful? She's engaged to another man but she's reallllllly pretty so I'm kinda uncomfortable knowing how close they actually are. He hasn't commented on her vids since we started dating but still! We all work together and see each other a few times a week.

Now this is all on his public page so it isn't like I was snooping behind his back, but I have no idea what to do about this information I found out indirectly. Thank you for any advice.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Gambling - There's nothing wrong with just asking him about it. Just tell him that you were checking out YouTube and decided to check his videos out and saw that he gambles a lot, just go from there. He technically doesn't have to explain himself to you though, because like you said, it's his money. He isn't asking you for money, so he apparently has it under control (hopefully, at least).

Coworker - I wouldn't worry about this. She's taken and now he is as well. And you even mentioned that he hasn't even commented on any of her videos since you two started dating, so he's clearly stopped paying AS much attention as he did before. If you think he only did that to hide something, go by their behavior around each other. It's usually pretty easy to tell if two people are messing around, just by the way they are around each other.

• Thank you! That really helps me think more clearly haha

• Thanks for BA :-)

• Anytime. It was helpful :)