Want to move on with life but don't know how to go about it, what to do?

currently in a bit of a tough situation , no job , living with parents and ready to move on to something else but don't know how to go about things or how to find another job .

I don't know how to talk to them about this , I'm interested in moving to another area to find work and start things new there . I just need a break from the current situation that isn't going anywhere and ruining my life .

I don't know how to talk to them about this or how to explain to them what I'd like to do , I find them difficult to talk to lately and getting really frustrated with things in general

21

Most Helpful Girl

• just do something right now to change it, decide on something and try to make it work unless you will be stuck there forever

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I booked an appointment to talk to an employment counsellor on Friday but not sure what's going to come out of that .

i'm not ready to make a move yet , though about some places that interest me but not ready to pull trigger yet

• you will never be ready, so just do it, force yourself