How can I get my ex girlfriend back?

We broke up 2 weeks ago... she said that she wants to be friends and I tried to get her back without success.

We set up a meeting to talk in 09/28, but she said to not create expectations because she does not regret of breaking up with me.

I disappeared for a week now, but it's getting hard to stand...

What should I do?
she told me that she can comeback or not, but for now, she doesn't want to.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst thing you could do is pressure her. Just keep in touch;, send her greetings on anniversaries or birthdays and live your own life. Enjoy your freedom while you wait to see what she will decide.

Most likely she just wants a period of freedom from the pressures and restrictions of a relationship. Do't take it personally or as criticism.