What do you think he is playing at?

This guys and I have been friends for about a year and a half now and we are in the same group of friends, and apparently he has told some of the others he likes me.

He is the kind of guy that is really shy and is afraid to get hurt. He doesn't play games, he's just really shy. Well me and he almost got together about 5 months ago (we never kissed or anything), I asked him what he wanted and he said he didn't want me so I moved on.

But now the other night on my birthday we all had drinks together and went to the club and 2 of his best mates came up to me and told me he really likes me and wants to kiss me, so I went and danced with him and then he finally kissed me, me and him and his mate and his girlfriend went back to there house and we got together. After I asked him what was going on and he said he was playing hard to get and I said 'what for 5 months' and he said yeah.

Other then that we didn't talk much more about it.

So now I'm leaving the ball in his court and not going to do anything and leave it up to him.

My question is, is this a good idea or not and what do you think he is playing at? Please help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Leave it up to him and see if he's interested enough