I'm not sure but I think I wanna get back together with him? Should I?

Well my old boyfriend of four months had been trying to get a hold of me for a while now, he apologized but should I beleive him? Well here's the back story, I met him one day when I was hanging out with some freinds and he happened to be there we hit it off really well and next thing you know were going out. We date for a while but I live kinda far and it was hard to hang out as much as we wanted. So I broke up with him, next day he is begging me to get back together with him. After he makes me feel like sh*t for breaking up with him I agree to get back together with him. The next day he breaks up with me. It was kinda a d*** move to make so of course I was mad. He doesn't talk to me for two weeks then outa the blue he texts me, only to tell me he got another girlfriend I told him that they made a cute couple and lied about me seeing someone else too. They broke up and know he's apologizing and wants me back he seems sincere but I'm not sure. Should I give him another chance?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• forget him move on. yeah I was on his side at first, but as soon as he broke up with you that was uncalled for. I can understand someone making a mistake and getting back together, once. but as soon as your relationship turns into a game like this, it becomes dysfunctional. I say move on and tell him IT IS OVER. most likely if he is sincere about getting back together, I bet it won't last long until you break up again anyways.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you are questioning whether you should get back together which him then it should automatically be a no. Forget him and move on. 4 months? Please, tell him to kick rocks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes