Boyfriend on dating website.. Whaaat?

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, and we recently took a break and now are back together. While on our break he was experimenting on dating websites and now that we are back together he is still on it. I told him it bothered me but he says he's just on it to make friends. he's Talking to girls and flirting. Is it wrong that I'm jealous? I've heard people say I shouldn't get jealous because at the end of the day he's still my boyfriend and he's not actually meeting up with these girls but I can't help it. Should I just drop it or let him know, once again that it bothers me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the website and how he is presenting himself.

but in general I would say that I would not want my girlfriend on a dating site. I know some sites are for both dating as well as meeting new people (friends) and casual sex; however, if his profile is the same as when you were broken up then I would not be alright with it. I would basically feel like my partner was trying to sort of build a stable of options in case things don't work between us

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE