Heartbroken, need advice!

Its been 2 months that I broke up with my cheating ex boyfriend, I loved him. His entire family loved me, his mother even wanted us to get married and have a child already, but he cheated on me. I would never in a million years go back with him, but I still think about him, I remember all the great times we had together, all the cute stuff he would do. Worst part of it is that he is doesn't feel sorry for what he did, never apologized. I feel heartbroken. What can I do? I've tried going on dates but everything reminds me of him and what WE would do.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal opinion: Don't force yourself on dates. Stay out of it !

The thing that keeps you thinking about him is him not apologizing and you actually try to figure out if he truly loved you AND want him to understand how much he hurt you. I know how it feels.

Have you talked to him afterward or just broke up and left it like that? There are probably things left unsaid... and saying them will probably make you feel better. Try and write him if you don't want to meet with him. Don't be afraid to say what it's to be said.

Hope this helps...