How many relationships in one year would you have to have to be considered a slut?

I was online and somebody accused their ex-girlfriend of being a slut because she dated 4 guys in one year.
A slut is whatever you want to define it as. Look it up online if you want.
I don't have a definition. I don't really care if a girl is slutty unless she hurts somebody's marriage or thinks that she is allowed to sacrifice wisdom and human decency to achieve her goals. Otherwise if she just likes to sleep with multiple men - what she does is between her and God.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about sluts, but my general definitions are as followed:

She has ever taken sex for money

She has ever had a one night stand

Your example is perfect, if she was sexually active more than 2 guys a year is slutty

Basically any girl you have seen Barny with in How I met you mother, or Russel with in Rules of Engagement.