Have you seen my office?

But l don't care if they lay me off because I told l told bill if they move my desk one more time lm quitting lm going to quit an and that will dawn too because theyve moved my desk 4 times already this year and l used to be over by the window and l could see the squirrels and they were merry but but then they switched from the swingline stapler to the boston stapler but l kept my swingline stapler because the staples don't bind up as much and l also kept my staples for the swingline stapler. No its not OK because if he takes my stapler one more time l'll have to have l l'll set the building on fire.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know that Swingline staplers only came in black. The prop dept. painted it red to make it stand out more. After the movie there was a big demand for red staplers that Swingline actually started to produce red staplers.

I didn't get a piece of cake last time. I was told I would get the 1st piece next time.Milton just pass the cake.