Have you seen my office?

But l don't care if they lay me off because I told l told bill if they move my desk one more time lm quitting lm going to quit an and that will dawn too because theyve moved my desk 4 times already this year and l used to be over by the window and l could see the squirrels and they were merry but but then they switched from the swingline stapler to the boston stapler but l kept my swingline stapler because the staples don't bind up as much and l also kept my staples for the swingline stapler. No its not OK because if he takes my stapler one more time l'll have to have l l'll set the building on fire.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know that Swingline staplers only came in black. The prop dept. painted it red to make it stand out more. After the movie there was a big demand for red staplers that Swingline actually started to produce red staplers.

I didn't get a piece of cake last time. I was told I would get the 1st piece next time.Milton just pass the cake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Melton! You were always my favorite.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• F***in a

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought the squirrels were "married" and not "merry".

And for those that the QA has taken in some powerful drug ...well no (I hope not)

He's talking aboutl the comedy film "Office Space" and his 'question' is a qoute from one of the best film characters in the history of the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes yes...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes