What's the longest you ever went without communicating with a man/woman you like alot?

I was just wondering...Have you ever liked someone but had to chill on dating him/her because you had priorities that got in the way? For the woman...did you have to stop seeing him for a little while until he accomplished a goal? Did you ever get connected again? Was it the way you felt about him or her that got you two back together again? Did you think about dating others in the mean time or did you just think about that one person? How did it go? Share your story...

10