Was he hitting on me?

I was at a party at the bar in my college last weekend, an some guy I used to work with came and started talking to me. We never really worked together - just in the same place so I saw him but didn't speak to him. He was making small talk and asking what I was going to school for and stuff. Then someone came and asked to take out picture for the school Facebook page or whatever and he hesitated and looked at me to see if it was cool or not.

Anyways we took the picture and he put his hand on the small of my back then I like awkwardly tied to walk back to my friends. He said see ya around and whatnot, and sai a friendly goodbye.

Funny thing is I completely thought he was gay but I creeped his Facebook page and I realize now that he isn't.

Was he hitting on me then?

Sorry for the typos! My iPhone couldn't keep up I guess.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he found a familiar face among strangers at a party even though you guys hadn't talked before and it was a good opportunity to get to know you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Possibly! He was with a huge group of people though and broke away to talk to me.

• I wouldn't worry about it unless he talks to you again. Maybe he was interested . . .