If someone you like is going away in a few months, would you still pursue them?

In this case the other person likes you too, but you're just about to start seeing each other when they suddenly had to move abroad permanently in a few months. Would you still see them or would you rather stop knowing that it's not gonna go any further?

So I've known this guy for almost a year now, but we've only met twice because he lives in another city. We finally managed to go out after 3 times we had to cancel due to our busy schedule. He's going to be in town again next week and he said he would like to take me out again. I like him but he's moving abroad in a few months so I kinda feel like there's no point anymore.

What should I do?

11