What are the chances? Should I be hopeful?

I'm 18. I came into contact with a guy I knew years back. We were kinda friends but never knew each other well. But we've been talking for about a year now. And we both really want to be together. We've gotten really close and I don't think I e ever wanted someone so much.

The problem is, we're pretty far from each other. He's planning to come out soon and it'll e the first time or seen him in years. And since we've talking (and skyping) like we have, it'll be pretty intense.

Is this a feasible thing to see as a serious possible relationship since we're both really committed to it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• difficult but definitely possible. you two have to be very deeply committed to the relationship because it will certainly be tough.