What are the chances? Should I be hopeful?

I'm 18. I came into contact with a guy I knew years back. We were kinda friends but never knew each other well. But we've been talking for about a year now. And we both really want to be together. We've gotten really close and I don't think I e ever wanted someone so much.

The problem is, we're pretty far from each other. He's planning to come out soon and it'll e the first time or seen him in years. And since we've talking (and skyping) like we have, it'll be pretty intense.

Is this a feasible thing to see as a serious possible relationship since we're both really committed to it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• difficult but definitely possible. you two have to be very deeply committed to the relationship because it will certainly be tough.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You're both adults. If you really want to be closer, I'm sure you'll both compromise and accommodate each other to make that a reality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should be hopeful. You guys both have strong feelings towards each other.which is why the relationship has lasted. Just remember this quote "you may be far apart but not in heart." I wish the best for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes