Worried about running into ex girlfriend at bar any thoughs

things ended badly a couple weeks ago , but we go to a lot of the same bars/clubs and I'm sure to run into her again at some point . I'm worried what to say or do if anything when I see her and how I'll react if I see her with another guy . guess this is common after a breakup to worry about this , I just don't want any more trouble and don't want her to think I'm following her around just cause were at same bar .

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore her. Your relationship is done. What she does with other guys is her business. And if she goes around hooking up with guys to get you jealous, well, she'll just look like a slit Nd you'll have digity