Cheating with a girl?

i have a friend who is getting married but she wants to be done by a girl is it cheating if she is getting married by a guy but does a girl without him knowing

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Yes its cheating.

Doesn't matter girl or guy if your having sex with someone who is not your partner and its done behind their back and without their knowledge then its wrong.

Be different if he was open to it or was willing to let allow her her fantasy but I would stay out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes its cheating, just because it could possibly be a turn on for some men doesn't make it acceptable for all men to have happen to them behind their back

0|1
    0|0
  • That's cheating, it doesn't matter if its with a boy or a girl. Her fiancĂ©e clearly loves her because he wants to marry her and she doesn't deserve him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure that still counts as cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • of course it's cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • It is cheating but mind your own business

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Of course its cheating. Its not cheating when the other partner is aware and approves of the behavior - but when you sneak around, yeah - that's why they call it 'cheating' because you aren't being honest about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being unfaithful is being unfaithful regardless of gender...but just because the thought crossed her mind doesn't mean she will do it! We all have thoughts in our heads that we ponder but don't execute!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes