Working on getting my ex back. Have you guys got any advice for me?

I'm a guy, using my friends account. I broke up with my ex 9 months ago. I was battling depression and anxiety together, everything made me agitated! We would fight a lot. I finished the relationship then. She added me as a friend last week on Facebook, we have being chatting over and back. I asked her why she added me ( I thought she hated me ) she said - she wanted to! I left it at that. We were have funny conversations after that! We didn't mention the break up or the past.. I really miss her and still love, I'm afraid to tell her :(. Have you guys got any advice for me?

20