Do you feel like you will find your "soul-mate" or do you think you will be single forever?

I was thinking about this and I'm not sure if I'll find my soul mate or if I'll end up single forever. I feel like I'm always getting approached by guys that are either too old or too young, they have a girlfriend (yes, smh), they are crazy lol, and if I'm friendly with them they think I'm flirting with them.

Guy 1:

I had a few classes with this one guy during my junior and senior year of class. We worked on a project together with about three other people, and that's how he ended up getting my number. To make a long story short, after school was over during my senior he got enough courage to tell me how he felt about me (even though I told him I had a boyfriend at the time) and he tried to send a picture of his penis.

Guy 2:

We had one class together during my freshman year of college . He like my friend at first; he would tell me how much he like her and he even bought her flowers for her birthday (she had a boyfriend at the time and he knew). Anyway, he went to the Marines after the first semester and when he came back he told me he liked me, but I didn't have any feelings for him. We kept in touch, but it wasn't until two years later that he really started to try to get into a relationship with me but I never looked at him in that way and I had a boyfriend. Recently, it actually got to the point where he was constantly contacting me and I would ignored him but eventually I had to blocked him from FB.

And now, I'm kind of scared to get into a new relationship because I don't want to end up getting hurt and that's one of the main reasons why I don't like being in relationships, so I don't know if I will ever find my soul-mate, if I even have one.

Do you think you will find your soul mate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To find your soul mate you must first understand your own soul. You can be a soul mate with just about anyone, it is not specific.

If you do not know your self how can you mate? If you feel lack of, when you plan to be complete. If a person is looking for someone to complete them, all that will flow their way is needy people.

Stop thinking about it and let go. The result is you will be approached by someone who finds you a perfect match.

Good luck

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Oh please shut the hell up! I don't want to hear any flak out of a YOUNG woman who hasn't lived long enough out in the world yet! You have opportunities galore and still have time aplenty to find someone. It's all about what you want really. If you just want sex, walk outside and grab the first guy you see. If you are wanting a marriage, well that takes work but I don't see you having much of a problem. You are going to get hurt in a relationship sooner or later, just a question of when and how often. If you have more good relationships than bad ones, then you are just living life. It is extremely rare to find that person who's first partner was the right one, success rate at about .0001%.

At my age after thirty years of failure, rejection and frustration, I think I'm screwed.

0|0
    1|0
    • Don't tell me to shut the hell up. Who do you think you are for you to talk to me or anyone like that? Just for that, I'm going to block you.

• And no, I'm not just looking for sex, I've never been that type of person. I lost my virginity at 21 to the guy I was with for two years (my most recent relationship) and he was the only guy I had sex with. Just for your information.

• I am 47 and have been married for 22 years. It is possible to find that special person, but nobody said it was going to be easy. You are going to have weed through the weirdoes and sickos. The key is to not give up. Actually, you will most likely come across that special man when you least expect it or from the least likely source. Friends, churches and groups / clubs are always a good source of finding guys who are like minded or perhaps of a 'better grade'.

Don't compromise, but remember that the best looking guy is not always the best one to get. Looks fade, but how he treats you is more important for the long haul. I often tell girls that the nerds may not be the best looking bunch, but they tend to appreciate a girl far better since they don't rely on a rippling torso to keep a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that I will be single forever because I am 23, never been on a date, never kissed, never held hands with a girl. Makes you think that I grew up in an all-boys school even though I grew up surrounded by both sexes. It's just that no girls have ever liked me as anything other than a simple friend. So, I gave up on searching for a girl and decided to stay single forever. That's actually what I want now. If you still want to find a lover, you will find him if you continue looking. Making the first move will increase your chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • soul mate is a bullsh*t ideology that will only lead you to be unhappy and make bad decisions

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25 and still haven't been in a relationship yet my mind is bipolar about this, often times it tells me it is hopeless, oftentimes it tells me not to give up but I feel I'm getting too old

0|0
    0|0
  • Found her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the self-fulfilling prophecy cliche applies here. You could go either way its up to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think I will be single forever

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I have finally found and know that he's the one for me, but although he has graduated and I expect to see him soon, if I can't ever be with him, I'd rather be forever single and it is a promise I've already made.. that's how much of a soul mate he is to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in soul mates

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes