Do you feel like you will find your "soul-mate" or do you think you will be single forever?

I was thinking about this and I'm not sure if I'll find my soul mate or if I'll end up single forever. I feel like I'm always getting approached by guys that are either too old or too young, they have a girlfriend (yes, smh), they are crazy lol, and if I'm friendly with them they think I'm flirting with them.

Guy 1:

I had a few classes with this one guy during my junior and senior year of class. We worked on a project together with about three other people, and that's how he ended up getting my number. To make a long story short, after school was over during my senior he got enough courage to tell me how he felt about me (even though I told him I had a boyfriend at the time) and he tried to send a picture of his penis.

Guy 2:

We had one class together during my freshman year of college . He like my friend at first; he would tell me how much he like her and he even bought her flowers for her birthday (she had a boyfriend at the time and he knew). Anyway, he went to the Marines after the first semester and when he came back he told me he liked me, but I didn't have any feelings for him. We kept in touch, but it wasn't until two years later that he really started to try to get into a relationship with me but I never looked at him in that way and I had a boyfriend. Recently, it actually got to the point where he was constantly contacting me and I would ignored him but eventually I had to blocked him from FB.

And now, I'm kind of scared to get into a new relationship because I don't want to end up getting hurt and that's one of the main reasons why I don't like being in relationships, so I don't know if I will ever find my soul-mate, if I even have one.

Do you think you will find your soul mate?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• To find your soul mate you must first understand your own soul. You can be a soul mate with just about anyone, it is not specific.

If you do not know your self how can you mate? If you feel lack of, when you plan to be complete. If a person is looking for someone to complete them, all that will flow their way is needy people.

Stop thinking about it and let go. The result is you will be approached by someone who finds you a perfect match.

Good luck