Do you ever think minorities will together turn racism on Caucasians in revenge?

You always hear that racism is carried out towards the minorities, largely if not solely by Caucasians.

Now that minorities have a voice in most of the Western world, do you think they will ever gang up on whites all together to get back at them for all of the injustice that was carried out towards their ancestors?

Sort of like 'well you started racism initially, so it's only fair that you get a taste of it'.

• No, let bygones be bygones.
  • No, it would be fair but whites are and will always be more powerful.
  • Yes, but not for a long time.
    Vote C
  • I'm in the middle, there will one day be full equality.
    Vote D
I don't wish that to happen, but hey it's always a possibilityfor history to repeat itself in a sense. I'm just curious as to what others would think about it.

1013

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

1) Just because people are members of minorities does not automatically mean they get along. For example, where I'm from, black people and Asian people do not get along (generally speaking).

2) Last time I checked, white people HAVE also been oppressed at certain points in history. All racial groups have been enslaved and oppressed at some point in history. Granted, some were on a larger, more well-known scale than others but nonetheless, all racial groups have felt racism and oppression. And in many cases, races enslaved members of their own racial group. link

3) Revenge for what? No one in America TODAY has ever owned slaves or been a slave. I have never mistreated anyone just because of their race. I have never been racist or prejudice to anyone in my life. Why should anyone "get back" at members of another race for "injustices done to their ancestors"? No one alive today had any part in that, white people in America can not control what happened in the past.

I'm not trying to downplay the slavery that happened in America because yes, it was an awful and horrible time in our history. However, I get so sick of hearing black people act like white people owe THEM something for what happened in the past. And I have nothing at all against black people, my boyfriend is black, but he doesn't blame white people today for what happened in the past. So when SOME, not all, black people do that, it really gets on my nerves.

And also, I do realize that some white people today are still racist, but there are just as many racist black, Hispanic, asian, etc. people too. And people who are legitimately racists are in the minority. They [racist people of all races] do NOT represent the entire racial group.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE