What do with a ex girlfriend who tell me she has feelings for another guy but wants to make things work?

My ex girlfriend and I was together for 2 years but the last 5 months with arguing and pointing fingers at each other some time, we been trying to make things work but then she tells me she has feelings for another guy and she been on dates, I was talking to girls but it was becuase I didn't have her as my girl but it was not anything serious. so I told her after all we been through you do these things and there is no reason for me to talk to her anymore which I told her after she told me she actually has feelings for another guy. this was all in the last 3 days. but she has been texting , calling me back to back and writing me face book . but I ignored it all after she told me she likes and has feelings for another guy because I don't know what to do right now but I have to much pride to compete with some guy she has feelins for but I wonder why she keeps trying to keep in contact with me if she like and has feelings for another guy after all we been through and telling me she wants to make it work. So I just decided to ignore her but the last thing I said was I will just take that as a lesson learned and told her to move on I guess she didn't get the message

14

Most Helpful Guy

• While she's with you, she was going on dates with a over guy. Se feels guilty. Se may think she feels love for you, but it's feeling guilt because she knows she did something wrong.

It's possible that she dos still have feelings for you, and this fling was a mistake but its up to you. Yu know her better than anyone here would

• She wasn't with me at the time we was working things out. Its just the simple fact we were tring to work things out and she went on dates and caught feelings for another guy. I wasn't to mad about the dates but to actually catch feelings for another guy I totally ignored her after I told her to move on.