What do with a ex girlfriend who tell me she has feelings for another guy but wants to make things work?

My ex girlfriend and I was together for 2 years but the last 5 months with arguing and pointing fingers at each other some time, we been trying to make things work but then she tells me she has feelings for another guy and she been on dates, I was talking to girls but it was becuase I didn't have her as my girl but it was not anything serious. so I told her after all we been through you do these things and there is no reason for me to talk to her anymore which I told her after she told me she actually has feelings for another guy. this was all in the last 3 days. but she has been texting , calling me back to back and writing me face book . but I ignored it all after she told me she likes and has feelings for another guy because I don't know what to do right now but I have to much pride to compete with some guy she has feelins for but I wonder why she keeps trying to keep in contact with me if she like and has feelings for another guy after all we been through and telling me she wants to make it work. So I just decided to ignore her but the last thing I said was I will just take that as a lesson learned and told her to move on I guess she didn't get the message

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• While she's with you, she was going on dates with a over guy. Se feels guilty. Se may think she feels love for you, but it's feeling guilt because she knows she did something wrong.

It's possible that she dos still have feelings for you, and this fling was a mistake but its up to you. Yu know her better than anyone here would

0|1
    0|0
    • She wasn't with me at the time we was working things out. Its just the simple fact we were tring to work things out and she went on dates and caught feelings for another guy. I wasn't to mad about the dates but to actually catch feelings for another guy I totally ignored her after I told her to move on.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• My ex boyfriend is kind of doing this. He treats me like his girlfriend when we interact, but he says he doesn't have feelings for me, that he's seeing someone else. Frankly, it was a huge shake-up in the dynamic when I stopped allowing it. I still have feelings for him and I want it to work out, but when he started trying to say the things he thought would keep me around "as his friend" and I stopped responding, he went into panic mode. He's done it twice in the past few days since I started this. I am hoping it will get him to start recognizing that things aren't always at his convenience and he has to make decisions in life once in a while. Anyway, I sent him a reply to a message he sent me two days ago and he hasn't responded. It's easy to start worrying why.

My point is that probably what happened is that you have now sent the message you're not playing games and she's in panic mode that you will walk. It's hard to say the best way to play it, but you should probably judge it based on what you want and what you know of your girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• a few years ago, I would have told you, you were lucky that she wants to work it out, cause my ex-wife didn't give me that chance.

but now, I'm think it's better to move on. go find a girl that really loves you and tell her to go f*** the dude she was dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, for future reference, work on your grammar man... Like... Wow...

Now to deal with your issue, move on. Who would want to be with a person who likes another person?

0|0
    0|0
    • My fault about the grammer. I just typed it up in 3 min becuase someone wanted to get on my computer. I Decided to move on Just she calls my phone constantly through out the day after I clearly told her to move on and so am I.

• Don't play her game. Just wish her well and go on about your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes