Wants me to move away with him, but I am not prepared to move away.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years.

He wants to move away to go to school. He will not be moving that far, maybe 2-3hrs. He has asked me to move away with him next year. I have told him that I think it's a better choice if I stay here and start school and work (my job is very flexible), my family is also here. It would be stressful for me to find a new job in a new city.

He will not take this for an answer and keeps asking me every time we're together, sometimes that's all he talks about. He asks, 'move in with me, where are we going?'. I explain that I am still trying to figure out what I want to do to (job wise). He tells me he wants to join the military and move every 3 years, I explained that I would find that very stressful (emotionally), he is confused by this. Sometimes I feel like my opinion doesn't matter.

He also went on anti-depressants (he has said he has been really depressed for months).

I understand wanting to know where the relationship is going, I feel as if I am being bullied into making a decision that I will regret later for someone else's happiness.

01