Should I divorce my husband and wait for my online boyfriend?

I am a wife, but I am in a dilemma .. one time I had a chat in a messenger, where I met with a man, and online relationships, the my marriage life didn't smooth , warm , and being wife my husband like to slapped me and hit me , I told him about that, and he said I should to divorce him and he gonna marry when he was here ( by the way he is a foreigner) I am confused now, should I divorce my husband, and waiting for my online boyfriend? we've been communication via webcam as well for 9 months, and often also do sex on Cam. sometimes I don't feel comfortable with it, but sometimes I miss him. what should I do ?

02