Should I stay or go?

My fiance (well soon to be ex fiance, maybe) have been dating for about a year and a half and we just bought our house in March of this year. Since we bought the house things have been super rough to say the least. I don't ask for much, I handle all of the finances, pay the bills, cook clean and well everything that a wife and woman is supposed to do for her man. His main thing he says is the way I talk to him He pretty much wants me to sweet talk him in everything wether it be taking out the trash or cutting the lawn. I should have to be like "aww baby please take out the trash honey please" just me saying "babe can you take out the trash please" ends up in a big o fight. Well I finally had enough and I have been saying at my moms and he keeps telling me that I need to give more and what not. I don't know how I can give more. I am the only one that is fighting for this relationship and I am at witts end. The only reason I feel like staying is beause I feel so bad leaving him withthe house and the expenses. I know it will be hard for him to afford all of this and I don't want him to go throught that, I just don't know what to do now

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want to live that way forever then you need to leave. Don't let money be the reason you stay. Also I'd say buying a house together after only a year and a half is too soon, but what do I know. I don't know if you lived together before but living together is a very rough patch that people need to work through or quit. It's much different than staying at each others place.

NOTE: Women are not servants to men. Of course he's going to treat you this way when you've led him to believe that that's his/your role. If you wanna be 'that' woman than stay with him because you're already moving towards a great subservient marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • U are not happy. Stay with your mom for now. He sound spoiled and wants a maid . Sell the house and leave him. He seems spoiled by his mom.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes