Would you let your boyfriend move into your place?

If you had your own place and you just met this boy that just swept you off your feet the moment you met him and has made you feel like no one else has ever made you feel, would you let him move into your place even though you have only known him for about a month?
He would be asking to move in because it would help him with his financial problems

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Under most circumstances . . . no. However, I had only known my fiance for 4 months and we had only been officially BF/GF for 2 months when I took out a personal loan to buy us a trailer to live in. He was losing his place to live and I was living with the folks at the time. It seemed like the right move, even though I was putting a lot of faith in him to take out that loan, for how long I had known him. That's just sort of our style though, he asked me to marry him at the 8 month mark. We've now been engaged for 2 years and wedding planning for next September. Sometimes you just know it's right. He's the only guy I've dated that I thought I would marry, and I've had two other LTR's. So, in most cases I would advise no, but there are exceptions :)