Girls do you get mad if this happens?

do you get mad at us guys if we don't make the move even though youve been blatantly obvious that you like us but we don't make the move? reason being for me is that I don't want a relationship and I don't want to lead girls on. seems likes she's definitely frustrated with me. plus iam busy all the time

111

Most Helpful Girl

• at your age, you should expect that many women are not meeting guys just so that they can be friend zoned. When girls are looking to meet somone to be in a relationship with and have no intentions of just trying to be buddy buddy, and then they run into you, who is extremely inviting, nice, friendly, it will definitely confuse a girl. Especially if you have been taking her out/hanging out or if you are texting her, talking on the phone with her, talk to her regularly. It just happens like that.

As long as you keep up the nice friendly talking to her and hanging out, It won't cross her mind that you have no intentions of being in a relationship with her untill you just come right out and say it or be extremely sexual towards her; giving her hints that you want to just have sex with her or just avoid her all together.

i was in a situation where I was lead on, I wanted love and a relationship and I kept seeing this guy who was very friendly to me. I thought he was really interested. We talked regularly, he would take me out, text me, call me. We became really good friends and on top of that I was extremely attracted to him. Well it turns out that he was extremely attracted to me as well which is why he did all the things that he did, only to get me into bed with him and break my heart.

I have had guys also tell me that they want to have sex with me, and although it made me extremely uncomfortable, I very much apreciated the honesty and not having to be lead on by them.

a way you can keep yourself from wasting someones time is to just be honest from the start. Or just stay away from them. You can save yourself and the other person a whole lot of drama that way.

If your friend is frustrated with you, then let her stay frustrated. Don't let her trap you into doing boyfriend things because she sees that you are a really nice guy. You can be a nice guy but maintain some distance if you have no intentions of being close.