Girls do you get mad if this happens?

do you get mad at us guys if we don't make the move even though youve been blatantly obvious that you like us but we don't make the move? reason being for me is that I don't want a relationship and I don't want to lead girls on. seems likes she's definitely frustrated with me. plus iam busy all the time

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• at your age, you should expect that many women are not meeting guys just so that they can be friend zoned. When girls are looking to meet somone to be in a relationship with and have no intentions of just trying to be buddy buddy, and then they run into you, who is extremely inviting, nice, friendly, it will definitely confuse a girl. Especially if you have been taking her out/hanging out or if you are texting her, talking on the phone with her, talk to her regularly. It just happens like that.

As long as you keep up the nice friendly talking to her and hanging out, It won't cross her mind that you have no intentions of being in a relationship with her untill you just come right out and say it or be extremely sexual towards her; giving her hints that you want to just have sex with her or just avoid her all together.

i was in a situation where I was lead on, I wanted love and a relationship and I kept seeing this guy who was very friendly to me. I thought he was really interested. We talked regularly, he would take me out, text me, call me. We became really good friends and on top of that I was extremely attracted to him. Well it turns out that he was extremely attracted to me as well which is why he did all the things that he did, only to get me into bed with him and break my heart.

I have had guys also tell me that they want to have sex with me, and although it made me extremely uncomfortable, I very much apreciated the honesty and not having to be lead on by them.

a way you can keep yourself from wasting someones time is to just be honest from the start. Or just stay away from them. You can save yourself and the other person a whole lot of drama that way.

If your friend is frustrated with you, then let her stay frustrated. Don't let her trap you into doing boyfriend things because she sees that you are a really nice guy. You can be a nice guy but maintain some distance if you have no intentions of being close.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• YES. Okay I can understand if the guy just really doesn't like me, then okay, don't make a move except to move away. However, if the flirting is mutual and I can tell he's at least a little attracted to me, it's just very confusing when he doesn't make a move.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally never make it blatantly obvious that I like someone -- I usually just play it cool, and if the guy I like doesn't make the first move, I take the hint and assume that he just doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. I might be a little sad, but not frustrated. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be in a relationship, so any girl who gets frustrated at you for that is acting ridiculous. As long as you're not flirting or anything, don't worry about leading a girl on.

0|1
    0|1
  • Absolutely. It's very frustrating, confusing and even painful because it makes you think you've been toyed with all along. If such a situation arises and you don't intend to pursue a relationship, you should honestly tell her you're not interested so you can stop the awkwardness and she stops her illusions as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • weve been friends for quite a while. don't think I've ever done anything to lead her on besides just being me my friendly old self. I think she's just grown feelings for me. I just don't want a relationship right now. I don't think shed want friends with benefits either because shed probably want a relationship

• I see. Then she grew feelings on her own. Sadly, this happens in friendships sometimes. It puts you in a difficult situation because she's expecting something from you while you aren't pursuing anything and these things can't be forced.

It's a bit different from what I had gathered, but the result is the same: it's important to let her know you're not pursuing anything right now. The sooner the better, as it will save frustrations and pain. Just try to be gentle and let's hope for the best.

• it could get a little frustrating to not know what he wants.

I'd say drop a hint or two, mention casually that you're not exactly looking for anyone to start a relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. Just talk to her, show her you like her, then maybe bring up the whole relationship thing and then tell her that you aren't really into one. Or just make it look like you already have a gf

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I definitely get frustrated. Especially if I've already went up to him and flirted with him. If he then still doesn't approach me, I start having second thoughts about his interest in me.

0|0
    0|0

• yeah, personally its bothers me a lot... decide what you want and be upfront about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be frank and yet sensitive with her

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want a relationship smarter to stay away

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• They don't get mad, just annoyed and move on to the next guy. Girls expect us to be mind readers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes