We had a great first date and have not heard from her. Thoughts?

So back in late August I was on vacation and met a cute check we hit it off, exchanged numbers, etc. When I got back from vacation about a week or so later I called her and we made plans to meet up. The initial plan was for me to pick her up at her parents(she asked me to pick her up), but because of last minute time constraints and traffic I asked if we could meet up in the city and she said sure no problem.

So we meet up in the city had a great time together, flirty, friendly, easy conversation, making out all night, etc. So the next day I send her a text saying I had a great time. That's it no reply. I called her about 4 or 5 days later to see if she wanted to go away for the weekend at the shore and spend the night etc. This was left on her voice mail since she didn't pick up. No reply back which was odd Because prior to our first date she always called me back quickly. So this was about a week and a half ago and I am just letting it go. But have no clue as to why she may have not responded or if she is mad at me for some reason I am beknownst to. Ladies what are your thoughts. Thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just change their minds.