Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend is a very flirty guy. He likes to watch p*rn and flirt with girls and I have had enough. I have been very patient with him and today he called one girl sweet cheeks and I saw him and he even knows I saw him and I am furious. We have not been in a relationship for very long only one month. Should I just break up with him? I really like him a lot and he tells me he loves me all the time. I don't know how that can be when flirts all the time.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah break up, he is just a pig. You hear all the time that not all men are the same, but in reality they all think with their d*ck and not with their heads idiots.

2|0
    3|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys flirt a lot. I know I do. My girlfriend is okay with it - she is, after all, the one I take home at night (and I flirt with her even more).

But if it bothers you that much... talk to him. You can see if he's willing to cut back, or if there's something he can do that would reassure you about his flirting. If not, then it's a relationship you may not be happy in, and you should leave. I have to admit, it's unlikely he'll change. If it makes you so unhappy... find someone less flirty :/

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, I think you should. Because 'sweet cheeks' is pretty tame, and if you can't handle it, you need to move on.

1|0
    1|0
  • yes trust me not worth it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like this man is not ready for commitment.

His attention is not soley on you. If he really loved you he wouldn't be giving so much other woman the time of day. And..."sweet chicks"? dafuq. Come on now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes