Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend is a very flirty guy. He likes to watch p*rn and flirt with girls and I have had enough. I have been very patient with him and today he called one girl sweet cheeks and I saw him and he even knows I saw him and I am furious. We have not been in a relationship for very long only one month. Should I just break up with him? I really like him a lot and he tells me he loves me all the time. I don't know how that can be when flirts all the time.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah break up, he is just a pig. You hear all the time that not all men are the same, but in reality they all think with their d*ck and not with their heads idiots.