I met very good boy, but I don't really feel anything?

I know a boy who is perfect, but really. He is very kind , calm, gentelman,

He isn't the kind of guy who want girl only to bed because even we know each other for 2 months he never tried to have sex with me..

He also isn't definitely cheater or player

he is responsible, has good job and he is also handsome - tall , slim, blue eyes..

I always dreamed to be with exactly such guy but now I don't feel anything. Even he's handsome and so nice, I don't feel any chemistry , anything.. When we kiss it's like kissing a brother..

And I don't desire sex with him..

I don't know if I should become his girlfriend, I told him I need time but he won't be waiting forever..

My ex boyfriend was aggressive, and liar.. but I was so in love with him !

I am so confused.. what do you think I should do?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen.. don't feel bad for all the criticising comments .. you simply can't help what you are attracted to.

It is not your job, nor your obligation to reciprocate feelings for someone. Just as it isn't a guy's job nor obligation to reciprocate your feelings. You just have to be aware, kind and responsible.

Breakups are very hard, but they are inevitable if you are forcing yourself into a relationship. So tell him kindly but firmly that you think he is a perfect man, however you are not feeling the spark . Like someone else said,younger girls are more into bad boy persona...

The other option is to teach him how to be more ''aggressive'' .. just go on amazon and google for books

link

link

People who criticise you usually have standards themselves.. and won't just get with any girl because she is a ''good'' girl . They want to feel attracted.

Good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE