Call the long diatance ex gf?

To call or not to call?

She broke up with me 6 months ago, I did the typical begging and pleading for a week and then went nc until a while ago when I sent a drunk text. I wanted to apologize for that. Should I just leave it be? She was still single a couple months ago, not sure bout now. She was really important to me and I want us to be friends at least even if we're not getting back together. Would like your opinions and how you would feel about getting a call from your ex
  • Call
    Vote A
  • Dont call
    Vote B
  • Other-explain
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing as she's the one who broke up with you, she may need a longer time than you do to get back to wanting to be friendly, if ever. Some people don't remain friends with their exes.

Just leave it be.

In my experience, I've remained friends with very few of my exes. Nothing against them as people, but I moved on emotionally and there wasn't much holding us together even for a friendship to occur. In the end, it worked out best for both myself and the exes I didn't remain friends with, because we only grew more incompatible as time wore on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't. If she broke up with you she made the choice to not involve you in her life. Sometimes people can remain friends but other times people just want a clean break because it would cause them to much emotional pain.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes