Girls how would you react to this ?

It's been few months since my ex broke up with me, I acknowledge that a lot of it was my fault and not welcoming any change. Anyways, she's very sweet and she's the kind of girl that would do anything for her boyfriend.

All of her previous bf's cheated on her, while I didn't cheat, I didn't make much effort, since then she has moved to another country.

I'm just wondering would you find it creepy if your Ex came to the same country and wanted to show you that he has changed and wants to make you happy and love you unconditionally ?

132

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on the breakup (messy, bad or civil), what your relationship is like now, how long its been since the breakup, if either of you have moved on, and most of all the individuals involved. Every girl will feel differently and I can't say what is or isn't a good idea not knowing all of these things and not knowing the girl.

My advice is for you to try to contact her and talk to her on the phone or Skype. Apologize to her and see how she takes it. If things go well and you continue to talk and it feels like she's on the same page as you, run the idea by her first and decide together if that's what you both want.

• Well, one of the main reasons were distance, and the breakup wasn't too bad... and she has told me before that she wants to be friends again but I couldn't handle it since she had a boyfriend. she's single now

• It does and you know her and your relationship better than anyone here will ever, so I think you should do what feels right(:

• Thank you for best answer.