Girls how would you react to this ?

It's been few months since my ex broke up with me, I acknowledge that a lot of it was my fault and not welcoming any change. Anyways, she's very sweet and she's the kind of girl that would do anything for her boyfriend.

All of her previous bf's cheated on her, while I didn't cheat, I didn't make much effort, since then she has moved to another country.

I'm just wondering would you find it creepy if your Ex came to the same country and wanted to show you that he has changed and wants to make you happy and love you unconditionally ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on the breakup (messy, bad or civil), what your relationship is like now, how long its been since the breakup, if either of you have moved on, and most of all the individuals involved. Every girl will feel differently and I can't say what is or isn't a good idea not knowing all of these things and not knowing the girl.

My advice is for you to try to contact her and talk to her on the phone or Skype. Apologize to her and see how she takes it. If things go well and you continue to talk and it feels like she's on the same page as you, run the idea by her first and decide together if that's what you both want.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well, one of the main reasons were distance, and the breakup wasn't too bad... and she has told me before that she wants to be friends again but I couldn't handle it since she had a boyfriend. she's single now

• Show All
    • It does and you know her and your relationship better than anyone here will ever, so I think you should do what feels right(:

• Thank you for best answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• If she doesn't feel the same then yeah it would be weird and inappropriate

However, if she feels the same then you going here to see her and such a huge and sweet gesture! The only way to find out is to go, :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really dependent on the circumstances. Like, how long you were together, why she broke up with you, what your relationship is like now, etc.

But it PROBABLY would be at least a little creepy, in most situations. It's not really something most people would do... I would be creeped out, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find this creepy at all.. Sometimes efforts have to be made and its not as common as everyone situation is Different. This shows how serious,devoted you are to making this work out since only you know the depth of your relationship then only you know what is worth doing to save it.. I admire you bravery..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it might be worth having a talk to her first about whether or not she's interested in getting back together with you. If you went to the other country and she didn't want to get back together with you, then you could potentially waste a lot of time and money. Talking to her would probably be the best thing to do first, you can always go see her after that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't find it creepy. It would tell me a lot about how devoted he is to me and how willing he is to prove how serious he is about me and our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we part ways especially having my heart broken, I wouldn't be bothered with him coming to the country. Most probably I would have moved on. You will need to be really patience, sincere to prove that you really meant it this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find you creepy. I think that is a bit extreme especially for a young man. It might create more frustration for her because if she is this amazing girl that you say she is why do you think you can just walk into her life when its convenient for you? Sincerely apologize to her for being a jerk giving examples. Try Skype first. Make her see that you are willing to put forth effort by taking baby steps. Know too that she may not be interested anymore. If she needs space give it to her. Depending on the extra details you left out this sounds 50/50. This may have to be a lessoned learned move on moment. Also be careful. I would question her mental stability and self esteem if every boyfriend she has had cheated on her. She may need this time to develop who she is and what she wants out of life. If you really care about her and have changed as much as you say you have then let her get herself together. She needs time. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe,if she still loves you ,she'd be happy and moved.or ,u had better not to do that .

but anyway ,you could take a chance ,maybe it'll work.

0|0
    0|0
  • She dumped you for a reason and if my ex did that I'd whoop his *** for stalking me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on that is kind of creepy 0_o

0|0
    0|0
  • very very sweet. that would change my opinion of him in a good way if he was willing to go to all that effort for me

0|0
    0|0
  • it depeds on how much time we where together, if I was a long time then I would like it, if it was just a short relationship iw ould find it weird

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• don't chase 'em, REPLACE 'em!

0|1
    0|1
  • it would shock her and make her curious but, I don't know if she would find it creepy. she maybe find it sexy depends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes