(Guys) Would you break up with your girlfriend in this situation?

You have a one night stand with some random woman, then you start dating someone else a few months later. Then about a month into the relationship, the woman that you have a one night stand with contacts you and tells you that she's pregnant. You take a paternity test and it turns out that you are, indeed, the father of the child.

Would you break up with your girlfriend to be in the child's life?
  • Yes
  • No

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I liked her and see myself spending my time with her for some years ...

but then again my question I guess would be "shouldn't you break up with him?". saves you a lot of trouble. He has a child it's not just a toy or pet. A pet you just let him lose in the yard and feed him twice a day. Having a child means being there for at least 18 years (if he wants to be involved).

So sit him down and ask if he wants to be involved in it or doesn't give a damn... either way it's not that good for you. (would you want someone that leaves women pregnant and doesn't care)