We slept together again now it's awkward?!

Ok so I've known this guy awhile since I was a kid we dated a few years back just didn't feel right so we broke up but still remain very good friends. He lives out of state so when he comes into town we hang out. Iam also seeing someone currently we are not official but my friend knows about him. Welll the night we hung out the guy iam seeing made me very upset about something so I was like OK I'm done with him and told my friend about it. So we had some drinks went back to his place and yess slept together(fyi not sleeping with both guys at the same time). Well that day I talked to the guy I am seeing and changed my mind and decided to give him a second chance. Well we hung out the other day and (like I said were not official and yesss I no this sounds so slutty) we slept together again iam not proud of this but we did and before he kind of knew I was talking to other guy still Because I had to excuse myself to speak to him. And for some reason now its incredibly awkward between us... I don't think my friend wants a relationship with me since it didn't work out last time so what giveesss! he's not even the jealous type and it was suppose to be harmless fun now I feel like I ruined my friendship with this person is there any reason you c here that I can't see that'd he be upset with me or feel odd towards me. I just want my friendship back...:/ How can I approach him about the awkwardness and get things back to feeling normal he's a great friend and I don't wanna lose his friendship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This story is similar to mine, except we really had fun and non awkward sex. She keeps asking me if I want to hang out and we have mad plans for the future, no definite relationship yet but we are just closer than ever. If you're awkward or he is you just have to talk it out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• give him time. leave him alone, give him tons of space. he'll get over it but do not by any means go emotional on him. that will freak him out even more...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes