- I sent her a message on Facebook assuming she was in a relationship by saying, "Do you have a boyfriend?". She says "No I don't"
- I said "Ah right, it was misleading" and that we should re-follow each other (I think at one point I unfollowed her) on twitter and lose our grumpy faces (in a jokey way). She says "You started it" then a second reply saying "again".
- I tell her "I know, I shouldn't have" then I make a joke. She replies "We will see"
- Decided to change the subject and asked how her exams went, she says "Alright.. I got a 2:1" (Noticed her replies are getting quicker)
- I reply "That's good, you clever cloggs. Knew you would pass" and she says "haha:)"
I haven't contacted for 2 days and I won't be for another 2 days until it's her birthday.
I want to be creative and send her an online birthday card that I've made. So the front of it is a picture of her favorite show and inside is greeting her by her nickname I gave her, and a short message wishing her happy birthday. Then a picture with a few words relating to a short story that made her laugh a while back.
Is this too keen? We're not together, but I'd like to make her smile after acting in a wrongful manner with her.