Is the second break up my fault?

My ex boyfriend and I started dating again after he came back to me and wanted me back. Earlier, and thus we broke up; he cheated on me two times and lied all the time. But I wanted to forgive. And as we dated, and everything was going well, he started talking non stop to this girl, including seeing her. Whenever I asked if he wanted to meet, he said "We'll see!" or "Maybe!" but he always hung out later. But I felt like I was plan B untill something else came up, does that sound right? So, I asked him where he stood, and if he wanted to get back together, and he replied "I don't know.. We don't trust each other" or "I want to be able to talk to whoever I want" or "I don't want us to break up again"

So I started getting depressed about it, and took it out in crying and nagging. So he dumped me because I was to much of a mess and said it was my fault, and that he'd rather take a chance with this other girl. Was it my fault it ended?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL no!..you had every right to react like that. You saw his behavior, he was seeing her and needed an excuse to dump you and make it look like you caused it so he doesn't have to deal with the guilt of what a heartless , cheating lying sack of sh*t he is, he will do the same to her, please NEVER go back, he is a waste of space and you deserve a man who could NEVER step out on you. The only thing you did do wrong, was giving the douche bag snake another chance to hurt you again, don't go there again!