Why my ex mentioned a random guy as my boyfriend?

Yesterday I was hanging out with three guys from class.

Later I got a message from my ex, he text me that:

"I saw you with your boyfriend today"

and sent me a big smile.

Actually,we didn't talk to each other for 3 months.

Those guys are just friends,dunno which one is my "bf",lol.

What is he thinking about and how should I reply him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have done that on purpose. Perhaps because he hadn't seen you for so long, he wanted to establish contact again. And by (pretending) to assume you were with a boyfriend (or maybe someone fed him some misinformation), he wants to know if you are currently in a relationship, because the obvious response you would give, might be "I don't have a boyfriend", or "that isn't my boyfriend".

So he could either not like the guy you chose, or he just wants to see what your relationship status is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like a smart move, maybe I should reply him"which one" ;P

But what my relathionship status matters to him? he is the one who don't wanna be in a relationship with me.Will my status makes him relief or happy?

• Show All
    • I doubt that,I am a student and he is a surgeon ,we don't share our social circle.And those guys,most of the times we only talk at class.That is why I said he name a RANDOM guy.

• How was I supposed to know what you meant by random guy? That's not really random to me.

Thanks for the best answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• why would you assume that one is my bf?

why would you send me a smiley?

what is your game?

0|1
    0|0
    • I bet he will say" nothing, just show my caring" as usual

• Show All
    • He is already 25. Do you mean jealous makes him immature? How can it be?In fact, it is him that want a break.

• well jealousy can make some behave immaturely but typically there has to be a bit immaturity in them anyway ... if he was truly mature he would find a better way to express himself than jealous or snide texts

• "Since we split up, now I have 3. Thanks for noticing how happy I am"

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you want to be in touch with this ex? One of the nice things about no longer being in a relationship is no longer needing to give a rat's ass about what the guy thinks or says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it sounds like he has not get over you and is jealous. You can respond to him by saying if regret he won't take his place ( if you are bitter about the break up that is.)

0|0
    0|0
  • This strikes me as psychotic; especially with the smile at the end. I don't think I want to try to get inside his head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just sounds like he's prying you for information.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably testing you. mind games son. don't fall for that shizz

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah,he always do that after our break,every time he start a conversation he is trying to figure out my status.Just don't know what he want.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes