Something doesn't feel quite right...

I have a serious feeling that something isn't right. For the last couple weeks my boyfriend and I don't seem to be connecting. We still see each other everyday and it's not like we are arguing or anything like that. We are still having sex on a regular basis but something is feeling off and I don't know what it is. He has cheated in the past ( he lied, then later admitted to it). I'm not sure if maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me and I'm acting crazy or if something is actually happening again. Things are quite different from the last time he cheated and I'm not sure if that's what's going on here but something is still not feeling right. Thoughts?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• What about him has changed? Doesn't smile at you as much? Doesn't seem to be interested in what you have going on? His attitude change? There has to be reasons to cause you to having feelings or 2nd guess the vibe in the relationship. I will tell you, sex easily clouds everything about the relationship. The fact that he has cheated on you in the past, and you let him get away with it, says a lot about what you consider to be important in a long healthy relationship.

• It's just the overall vibe. He just doesn't seem to be interested in what I have going on. The reasoning behind why I stayed after the first time he cheated was because I was pregnant with our child and he promised me it would never happen again and I had to have faith in him to believe he wouldn't. Like I maybe it's my own mind playing tricks on me and I'm reading more into the situation then what's actually going on. I dunno. I'm confused.

• Thanks lol

• You're welcome. Also, if a guy seems to be lazy in bed, lack of passion , lack of affection , seems to just go through the motions, that's a sign that he's in it just to please himself, not so much her. In other words, if foreplay, during, and after sex, you feel you're being used, its likely you have some substantial issues going on.