I cuddled with another female and now my girlfriend is upset.

My girlfriend is upset because I cuddled with another girl. The thing is this was about a month and a half after she told me she no longer wants to be with me and wants me out of her life.

Recently she told me how big of a mistake that was and how she wanted me back. I took her back and proceeded to tell her what I had done. Cuddled with someone when we weren't together. Nothing else. She's completely pissed about that now, and has no desire to even talk to me.

Did I really do anything wrong? Does she have reason to be upset?

How do I fix it?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you didn't technically do anything wrong.

And as a female, she has a right to be upset because, well, we're crazy as hell :p

See, in her mind, you two hadn't been apart that long so she's probably upset you moved on so quickly. So to her it feels like you cheated. But in reality you didn't. She should get over it in a week or two.