I cuddled with another female and now my girlfriend is upset.

My girlfriend is upset because I cuddled with another girl. The thing is this was about a month and a half after she told me she no longer wants to be with me and wants me out of her life.

Recently she told me how big of a mistake that was and how she wanted me back. I took her back and proceeded to tell her what I had done. Cuddled with someone when we weren't together. Nothing else. She's completely pissed about that now, and has no desire to even talk to me.

Did I really do anything wrong? Does she have reason to be upset?

How do I fix it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you didn't technically do anything wrong.

And as a female, she has a right to be upset because, well, we're crazy as hell :p

See, in her mind, you two hadn't been apart that long so she's probably upset you moved on so quickly. So to her it feels like you cheated. But in reality you didn't. She should get over it in a week or two.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you technically weren't seeing each other any more then what you did was fair game. If you want to be with her again hopefully she'll just get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you did a bad thing a very wrong thing that is number 1 never cheat on a person you are with if no matter what if you want to be with someone else then tell her you break up it will break her heart but that your choice yes she does have a huge reason to be upset how would you feel if your girlfriend did that to you
    It is going to be hard to cuz it but try to talk to her and work something out she may and may not though but do not be upset at her if she does not want you anymore be upset at your self
    Wish you the best and hope everything will turn out ok
    Just remember never be with someone else except your person you are with

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess she wished she was special

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't have taken her back, and this should be a wake up call as to why...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her ass and keep her away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes