Boyfriend hasn't responded to break up?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months. We've argued and been on the brink of break up but always made up. I've been living with him while I look for a place for the past month. We had some minor disagreements about housework. I have cleaned his shower, his toilet, his stove and made him dinner twice and clean up after myself. As a thank you for letting me stay at his for a month, I bought him some things from Ikea that he needed like a new shower curtain, bath mat, duvet, cutlery.. On Friday he came home and we got into an argument because he said everything should be clean and it was. He was furious I ate a pizza in the bedroom. I had a huge headache and fell into bed as soon as I came home and took a nap. There were just a few dishes in the sink. He said I should call him when I finish work and ask what he wants for dinner ect. He doesn't get home until after 8 most days and I get really hungry by 7 or 7.30. Then when he gets home he just wants to relax and eat right away. He didn't even appreciate what I got him from Ikea. When I made him dinner and asked how it was, he would always say 'wait until I'm finished'.

He blew up and said that he didn't want to be with me anymore and to get my stuff out tomorrow. (I was already planning on going to visit my mom for the weekend) I started crying and he got angry. I said everything was going fine for the past few weeks and how could he just throw that away? He said he didn't need my help anymore. Then he went out with his friend. When he came home, I was asleep but felt him cuddle up next to me. In the morning when he left for work, he left a note saying to please keep the place clean and he'll see me on Sunday.

Then that evening he texted me saying his friend from out of town was staying at his tonight and so it's better if I come over Monday... but he already had plans with me. It was the final straw for me. I had felt like I was falling in love with him and he did a complete 180. He doesn't give a sh*t about me anymore. I was too afraid to tell him I loved him because I had a feeling he wouldn't reciprocate. I texted him saying e already made plans with me and on top of the fact that he blew up on Friday. I said I didn't want to be with him anymore and would get my things on Monday. I didn't break up face to face because I've done that before and he always reels me back in and manipulates me into staying.

That was yesterday and he hasn't responded.
He did reply with "See you on Monday then." and then later "I asked you to keep the place clean and you didn't."

I wish him luck finding a maid gf.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A loser like that and you still want to be with him, I don't think you can be helped unless you see what this guys colors are, because there's no way any woman should put up with this, but you seem to not see the big picture, because after everything from you, he still treats you like a piece of dirt, and shows no respect, but you don't see this? so really, you need to get away and realize what your worth is, because unless you realize that a guy will prove his worth to you, you will always be ending up with guys who don't respect women, so take a good look in the mirror, and tell yourself, if any man can't prove himself to these talents, then he's obviously not worthy of them,x

• You're totally right and this was the last straw for me. I'm going to stay single for a long time and focus on myself. Thanks x

• Your welcome, its nice to see your eyes are open now, good luck,x