Would you be mad at your sister or good friend dating your ex? Why?

My sister is still furious at me for doing that.He is her ex after all, it's not like he cheated with me, I don't get why she is that mad?

We're 10 years apart from each other, but we've always had good relationship. Then about a year ago he introduced her new boyfriend to the family. They lived in boston and I was about to go to college there, so after their visit, they took me up there with them and helped me to settle in. He helped me a bit more than my sister actually.

Well a few days later they break up and about a week later I run into him, we got to talk a bit and eventually started dating 2 months later.

My sister hates me for it. I don't know what I can about it? I get she was a bit upset at first, but he's great guy, why should I not be with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao what the f*** did I just read? Do you really have to ask why your sister is mad at you? Like your the worst sister ever I'm so glad your not my sister! Seriously think about if your boyfriend right now dumped you and a month later your sister was dating him again just think about that. How would you feel? Betrayed!? Defeated? Crushed? Your sister is suppose to be your family. Your team mate by default meaning you are always there for each other, always got each others back and always on each other sides. When you start dating the enemy you become a backstabbing bitch! Like she's your sister your suppous to be on her side not against her! I would be mad even if my friends did that let alone my sister. Why would you let a man get in between you and your sister? Blood is thicker then water

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• x hubby/wife yes, Other than that no unless it was a VERY destructive violent relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I really can not explain why but I would be mad. If this happens, you feel like defeated. You feel like: your ex had a win-win situation.

Believe me, your sister is not mad at you because hooked up with him. She is mad because HE hooked up with you, after leaving her. In the process, you helped him create this win-win situation.

I really don't know how to explain this but I would be mad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's your sisters ex and he ran to you after they broke up and you jumped on the opportunity. I would be furious at my sister or friend if they were with an ex if mine that I just broke up with and possibly could still have feelings for, abd the fact that they just broke up makes it 10 times worse.

There are just some lines I think people shouldn't cross and that is one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its really cheap to do that..

0|0
    0|0
  • exes are sticky, I understand why she is mad. there are still a lot of memories and it's uncomfortable

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes