Should I date his ex? Or honor the bro code for a semi bro?

A friend of mine (well we aren't good friends we really have only hung out like twice but we're cool and we always talk and chill for a minute when we see each other) has recently ended a relationship with a girl and has been trying hard to get her back the only problem is she has a crush on me. Well recently he's been a total ass to me so I guess he found out too. The problem is I've done absolutely nothing to attract this girl. it's all her. I've never even spoken to her but I do think she's very attractive and would love to get to know her. Honestly I think she dumped him and not the other way around. They still talk from time to time and he's obviously been making an effort to make me dislike her. I guess my question is should I continue to stay away from this chick and honor the bro code or should I go after this girl since our status as bros is far less than sufficient.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go after her then you need to forget about ever being friends with this guy again. If you are okay with destroying your relationship with him, for a girl then go ahead. Chances are you aren't that close anyway. As long as he isn't actually your real brother, then you would still be connected to a guy that you hurt. Doing that could destroy your family. Since he is just an acquaintance it isn't as big of a deal. Go ahead and date her if you want.