Still in love with my ex, what should I do?

I believe I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend. We broke up mainly because I had to move and we didn't think it would work out long distance (as in different countries), but we still liked each other. We broke up two years ago but I still have feelings for him and think he might have feelings for me, but I don't really know for sure. We talk sometimes through the internet but that's it.

I don't really know how to act... I've tried seeing other people but I feel awkward with other guys and always feel sad thinking about how I felt so much better when I was with him and etc etc

I'm starting to wonder if I necessarily have to move on or if since two years have passed and I still have feelings for him perhaps I shouldn't just give up on a possible relationship. I mean... Because still being in love with someone after two years being in a different country and having no desire to be with anyone else is pretty meaningful, isn't it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• it is pretty meaningful from your side if you still like him. Maybe just a regret for not letting it run it's "natural" relationship course and ended it when you 2 were in love. Is he still single ? If you plan to get back then talk to him first and don't be shy on throwing hints that you still like him and see how he reacts. Try and see if it's worth it... It's a possibility you might take a decision that will change your life again.

The big problem in my opinion is: if you want to move back just for him then think at it really good because once you 2 get back together you might realize the relationship it's not like it used to be and regret moving back. There's not time machine, things will not be the way you left them when you moved out.

Think about it !