The reason which lead to cheating?

Due to human weakness or whatever reasons, some of us have cheated on our spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend. I very much like to know what are the reason(s) that lead to the cheating. Do you believe its cheating?

Ps : this is not a judgmental question to judge whether you are wrong or right. Just a curiosity to know what leads to cheating.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I cheated on my husband because he wasn't giving me any attention, mentally, physically or emotionally. I cheated with a man who gave me attention, even though it was only to get in my pants, it worked. I lost about 60 pounds at the time, I thought my husband would be all over me but he wasn't. Instead he was watching p*rn and jacking off, so I wanted to feel something even if it only lasted for the moment. It was great! Do I regret it? Yes and no, because it made me feel better about myself and it gave me something to look forward too. Me and my husband ended up separating for about 5 months and we both went crazy with other partners. We got back together about 5 months ago and things have been great! Would I cheat now? No because I have no complaints, would I in the future? I don't have a for sure answer...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE