Whenever my boyfriend gets upset about something in our relationship, he goes on dating websites. Why?

Thereason I know this is because sometimes he'll leave his computer on and I may browse. I don't confront him cause I want him to trust me. This is not the first timethis has happened. Early in the relationship I found him on pof website we were going out only aces months, I confronted him andhedenied it. Then when we were going out 6 months he digit again contacting girls on crags list. I confrontedhim and he toldme the reason he did it isbecause he thought that would get back with my ex. Then a few weeks ago I almost got in troubleat work and that same night he went on google groups. I wentto hisapt and snoopedcause I have a key. I love him and I know he loves me and we have been together for 2 years in nov 2013. My question is should I stay or go?. I am 49 and he is. 53.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You two have an unstable relationship, he probably has a lot of experience with women abandoning him, so he just doesn't expect much from women anymore at his age. So when you huff and puff and make all sorts of threats he's just like whatever, time to shop for a new girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it's not fair to you because since he is your boyfriend, he should devote his love and attention to you. just because arguments arise doesn't give him he should just talk to other girls. let him know he can talk to you and you both can try work it out together. good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes