Whenever my boyfriend gets upset about something in our relationship, he goes on dating websites. Why?

Thereason I know this is because sometimes he'll leave his computer on and I may browse. I don't confront him cause I want him to trust me. This is not the first timethis has happened. Early in the relationship I found him on pof website we were going out only aces months, I confronted him andhedenied it. Then when we were going out 6 months he digit again contacting girls on crags list. I confrontedhim and he toldme the reason he did it isbecause he thought that would get back with my ex. Then a few weeks ago I almost got in troubleat work and that same night he went on google groups. I wentto hisapt and snoopedcause I have a key. I love him and I know he loves me and we have been together for 2 years in nov 2013. My question is should I stay or go?. I am 49 and he is. 53.

11