Guys, should I tell him how I feel?

I've met this guy 4 years back. We started texting a lot for a few weeks and got together a few times, so we don't know each other that well. every time we meet he makes me feel like a queen. This past 3 years we met 3 or 5 times and when I'm with him I paralise. Moreover, he texts hi and I text back and it ends there. He does this a lot... I don't know what to do, because I really like him...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You kind of remind me of the situation that I'm in with a girl whom I've known for a while; well, actually two. I go back and forth with whether or not they like me or I've been friend zoned. It wouldn't take a lot for one of them, but it would for the other. It kind of depends on your history. One would have to flat out tell me that she likes me and offer a reason for her inconsistent behavior. The other would only have to say that she wants to get to know me more, and I'd take the hint. You'll have to think about your history and decide which one you are, so to speak.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I know discreetly where his head is?

• Show All
    • The thing is... Texting is a lot easier... Face to face I get caught up and I always get defensive... I tend to think a LOT if you know what I mean

• Then text if you have to. If he really likes you, then he won't care how you proceed. And, yes, I know exactly what you mean.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes