Ex issue, if he still loves me, why is he adding sexy b*tches on fb?

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, he wanted to be friends, because he still likes me. I told him I will try, and now he is adding (atractive women) on fb, from dating sites..which makes me crazy,how can I be okay and friends, while he is doing this and I still like him? And what is weird, he never added these type of women before or in our relationship. I know every guy likes attractive women, but he never had the courage to write to any women of that type, and didnĀ“t even have a reason. So why is he doing it now, and telling me, he does not want sex or a relationship with them. And he calls me every day, sees me on weekends, and is very nice.. So I don't thing he is playinf me.. But I don't get why he is so interested in having women on fb.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. I have friends. I don't care who they add on Facebook. You are not friends with him. You are still emotionally attached to him.

The best course of action is to tell him that you are not at a point where you can be friends and break contact.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree . if you become friends, and still hang out with him w no commitment,u are setting yourself up for more hurt..he will date other women when the opportunity comes.No friendship with him would be best for now until you are over him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The real issue here is that you are holding out hope that the two of you will get back together, but if he "just wants to be friends", then that isn't likely to happen. If you can't handle being "just friends" with him without any further expectations, then you need to make a clean break from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no contradiction here. He just likes adding sexy b***s on Facebook. He doesn't know them at all and is just passing the time, hoping one of them will want a relationship

Hey, you are broken up, aren't you? Why shouldn't he be flirting around? Since now you will be 'just friends'?

0|0
    0|0
  • guys add lots of girls on Facebook as friends , that is pretty common . maybe the break up has caused him to seek out new girls to meet , if your not together anymore anyways why do you care who he adds on Facebook anyways ?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Being friends with him is only hurting you. It's your turn to be selfish and think of only yourself and cut the contact. Sure you can have fb but take it all out of your newsfeed and resist the urge to check up (better still unfriend him) and he'll get the point that you aren't just sitting round for him and that you aren't putting up with the constant flaunting of attractive women on fb. Disappear and have fun/enjoy yourself and do things you never thought you would. Be the fun and carefree women you've always been so he's the one checking up you're fb and seeing all the cool things your doing that he's missing out on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes