Ex issue, if he still loves me, why is he adding sexy b*tches on fb?

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, he wanted to be friends, because he still likes me. I told him I will try, and now he is adding (atractive women) on fb, from dating sites..which makes me crazy,how can I be okay and friends, while he is doing this and I still like him? And what is weird, he never added these type of women before or in our relationship. I know every guy likes attractive women, but he never had the courage to write to any women of that type, and didnĀ“t even have a reason. So why is he doing it now, and telling me, he does not want sex or a relationship with them. And he calls me every day, sees me on weekends, and is very nice.. So I don't thing he is playinf me.. But I don't get why he is so interested in having women on fb.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. I have friends. I don't care who they add on Facebook. You are not friends with him. You are still emotionally attached to him.

The best course of action is to tell him that you are not at a point where you can be friends and break contact.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree . if you become friends, and still hang out with him w no commitment,u are setting yourself up for more hurt..he will date other women when the opportunity comes.No friendship with him would be best for now until you are over him