Does anyone else hate when people post everything on Facebook?

Perfect example. A friend of mine was going through a breakup. Sucks, I know (not really, his girlfriend was a complete bitch, and all of his friends, and their girlfriends hated her) but he went on fb status rants about it.

Posting every detail about how he blames himself and what he did wrong. Then he posts about being in le when they get back together, than posts about how awful being in love is when it doesn't work out 2 days later. Pretty much just a constant cycle of that stuff

Am I the only one who gets constantly annoyed by people who do this? Like, why share at with the public? There's no need

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care that people post a lot on Facebook, it's more having to watch pathetic attempts to get laid and flirting over it... Like a girl will have a breakup and about 100 guys will like it and be all like aww sorry to hear that, we should meet up sometime blah blah blah. I'm sitting there just like oh f*** off, it's this lame ass attitude that is making these breakup statuses to begin with. Then of course you have people who never stop bitching about other people... they'll write a status saying someone is two faced and shouldn't be saying things behind their back, but they'll write it and not mention names essentially going against their own argument. But other than that, if I don't want to read it, I just won't.