Racist girl rants about the new Ms. World winner, what do you think?

An Indian girl who is living in the UK rants about the winning of US born Ms. Philippines as Ms. World 2013 calling all Filipinos smelly, uneducated and low life maids. Do people really think that low of Filipinos? I am Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines but moved to Canada when I turned 23. My parents both worked hard to send me to good schools and I finished with a degree in Mass Communications. When I moved to Canada, I got hired without any canadian experience in a good company and I still am working there ever since with 4 raises and one promotion later. (one is coming up soon) But that doesn't take away the Filipino in me. I still am proud of where I come from and I value my family and country. it hurts but stooping to this girl's level is not going to make me better either.

What do you think? No mean answers please. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't ask what people think then say 'no mean answers'. You have to allow any sort of answers if you want honesty.

In any case, if 'everyone' thought that, Ms. Philippines would hardly have been made ms. world.

There are as lot of Philippine nannies here. That's not because they have a bad reputation, its because they have a good reputation as far as people from less developed countries go.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Nah definitely not, I used to go to university with a Filipino guy he was probably one of my best friends at it. Plus I generally think a lot of Filipino girls are cute... I think that there are people out there who are just racist idiots.

4|0
    0|0
    • I know. Even her own Indian friends defended us and proving her wrong. Thanks man :)

• I think there's no reason to worry with what an Indian girl in another country thinks of you.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think she's not racist I think she's ignorant wait, I forgot they are the same thing xD my fault.

1|0
    0|0
  • Filipinos bathe more times per day than anyone I have ever known. Super-clean people

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing new about it and she's not the first one to say that. I've seen comments like these ones in other forums. Definitely wrong about the smelly description lol but it's a label I've seen written about Indians instead in YouTube alot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes