Racist girl rants about the new Ms. World winner, what do you think?

An Indian girl who is living in the UK rants about the winning of US born Ms. Philippines as Ms. World 2013 calling all Filipinos smelly, uneducated and low life maids. Do people really think that low of Filipinos? I am Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines but moved to Canada when I turned 23. My parents both worked hard to send me to good schools and I finished with a degree in Mass Communications. When I moved to Canada, I got hired without any canadian experience in a good company and I still am working there ever since with 4 raises and one promotion later. (one is coming up soon) But that doesn't take away the Filipino in me. I still am proud of where I come from and I value my family and country. it hurts but stooping to this girl's level is not going to make me better either.

What do you think? No mean answers please. Thanks

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't ask what people think then say 'no mean answers'. You have to allow any sort of answers if you want honesty.

In any case, if 'everyone' thought that, Ms. Philippines would hardly have been made ms. world.

There are as lot of Philippine nannies here. That's not because they have a bad reputation, its because they have a good reputation as far as people from less developed countries go.